August 12, 2012

keep climbing :)


Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb

Keep on movin'
Keep climbin'
Keep the faith baby
It's all about, it's all about
The climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, woah

baru je lepas bersahur ngan shery depan tv. kul 1 pagi pgi drive-thru mcd then singgah kfc lagi. ni bukan sahur dah ni. melantak namanya ni. hahahaha.. balik2 bukak tv ada cite hannah montana. cite lama n dah tengok tp tengok lagi. ending cite ni ada lagu "the climb". seyesly sgt suka lagu ni sbb lyric dia best sgt! setiap kali dengar lagu ni mst rasa semangat je. chewahh! over plak kan. haha...

so another 3 weeks left for me to struggle & struggle & keep struggling. even a bit 'jealous' coz the other friends had already started their working life. but nvm! keep climbing oke yus! good things take times, remember? ;) i make mistake & i have & i need to bear the consequences of my action. tu lah dulu en ismail pny la syok ajar kt depan aku pegi buat kelas kt blkg. hahaha.. takpelah learn from mistake ofkos!
"Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose..Ain't about how fast I get there"

during this period i already started to apply for job. register for jobstreet, jobsmalaysia & also need to fill in SPA form as required by my agreement with JPA. haishhh~ wahhh yus! takyah nak mengeluh la. dah 4 tahun ko mhabiskn duit gov skang haruslah berkhidmat & berbakti pd kerajaan. hehe.. so far, got 3 phone interviews right after my job application tapi bukan rezeki saya lg sbb comp tu nak urgent n ibm xnak amik student yg terikat dgn JPA. its oke yus! maybe its not the time for me to looking for job yet, i need to focus on the only one paper left. "Keep on movin!" doakan saya kawan-kawan :)


No comments: