February 19, 2010

move on...


i feel lonely today..So i decided to write sumting on my blog.
I've got oliday for a week but yet i still in my room at malacca.
For wat a reason?hurm..work & work & work!!
My friends always ask me why u need to work eventhough u're under a scholarship.
Money is important lol..for a person like me it is not enough.
haha..im a wastrel.plus! i cannot stay at home for no works.too wasteful.
starting from form 4 i've already work if there is any long oliday.

i've work in bazar ramadhan in 2005..
work at Koperasi SMK Paya Besar after finish my spm on weekdays.
on weekend i work at my friend's catering..ED Caterers.
then i quit my work at Koperasi & work in stall.sell nasi lemak..nasi dagang..nasi minyak..
but yet i still dun know how to cook.hahaha..
after that i work at photostating shop..
in 2007 i manage to continue my study at Johore Matriculation College so i quit my work.
i back to my work when it is a semester break.selling nasi lemak in the morning was a great experience :)
finish my matriculation & further my study in UiTM in 2008.
as usual when it is oliday i will work.
I've work as a hotlink promoter for 2 semester breaks.hotlink pay me rm70 for one day work.
highest salary i've ever got.but it really need a great endurance.
work in Pizza Hut for last semestar break.

And for the latest job is i work in GSC dataran pahlawan on my midterm oliday.
really tired u know.stand in the concession counter for 14 hours straight!
it is CNY & i dont understand why people would spend time in GSC 10 o'clock in the morning just bcoz to watch a movie.
dont they think sleep in the house is better??
on the 3rd day of my work i need to open a counter and be a cashier.
although im an accountant student i dont have confident lol.
why too faster ask me to open a counter.i dont want to pay for any miscalculation in money.
thanks God there is NO any!

staying at my bed and missing my family & him!!
i want to go home now but i do not finish my assignment yet.
sorry mama..maybe next week i'll hug u at home.
i need to finish my delay assignment within these 2days.
my speech for public speaking are not ready yet.
wat am i gonna say next week??huh!too miserable.
i wanna go home & i really wanna meet him!
i miss u so much!!cant u feel that??



1 comment:

pudding pie said...

part time job?
same like me.. hahahha

staying at Malacca during midterm break