August 27, 2009

kemengantokan!!



"I am just a little girl

lost in the moment
I'm so scared
but don't show it
I can't figure it out
it's bringing me down
I know
I've got to let it go
and just enjoy the show"


"You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you’ve taken her for granted
And everything you have got destroyed"


"Here I go,scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go,there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only,my only one"


"I wanna say this right
And it has to be tonight
Just need you to know oh~
I don't wanna live this life
I don't want to say goodbye
With you I wanna spend
The rest of my life


"I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tear"



2 comments:

sharul said...

macam makcik la wak..huhuhu
awak jgn cdiy2 sangat tau...
bykkan berdoa..
sy sntiase ade tuk awak...
huhuhu..feeling lebiy lak..

yusrianna said...

saje je nk tnjuk matang ckit.hee..
mekacih awk ;)