July 18, 2009

kawan


How can i know dat they are my fren?
How can i believe them if they do this to me?
Why?
I keep asking myself..
What is my mistake to them?
Is dat wrong to believe ur fren?


Still cant forgive them.
'Setiap yang berlaku ada hikmahnya'.
Yes..i know.dats rite.
But is dat giving u a right to bother in my private life??
Without telling me the truth u keep acting like i am ur fren.
IF u're a FRIEND why u need to do this to me??


Do u really hate me dat much?
Do u happy to make me cry like a crazy person?
Do u happy to make me blaming others for your action?


Me or him is your fren?
Who are the one who being with you all this time?
Me or him?
If me why do you need to help him rather than me??why?why?why?


Yes..im the one who make the mistake.
Im the one who really 'cruel'.
But why dont u just advice me face to face?
Why dont u talk to me & tell me dat i make a mistake?
Dont u think dat is a fren for??


Im too tired to ignore them.
Yet they are still my fren.
But why dont at least u come to me and say IM SORRY.
How can i forgive them if they're not admiting their own mistake.
I just want to know the truth.
Who and why???

And im sorry for not being a good friend for you guys.

4 comments:

aurox_3d said...

aku nampak plastik mydin kat gambar tuh...wink2

yusrianna said...

wahh!!mate tajam ye ko ni.hehe..

fana said...

relax. sabar ok. kami masih ade. :D

yusrianna said...

=) tq baby.haha..